ROLE: Accounts & Administration Assistant
Orion is looking for a bookkeeper with MYOB and Excel experience. Day to day would include maintaining accounts payable/receivable, end of month reporting as well as providing administrative assistance to our Finance, Admin and Executive Team.
The position is a full time (5 days a week) temporary contract with potential for a permanent position after a 6 month period. (WFH condition negotiable). Located right by Norwest Metro Station, near buses and with on street parking nearby.
Orion is a development services consultancy that has rapidly become known for providing superior value to our Clients. We are honest, accessible, and valued for our commercial mindset and using our deep understanding of development to drive innovative solutions to complex projects.
- Ensuring all invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Set up and maintain suppliers’ information.
- Reconcile supplier accounts and address any discrepancies.
- Address all telephone and e-mail queries received regarding payable invoices.
- Load supplier payment.
- Emailing out Monthly invoice to clients.
- Run Accounts receivable report for Management fortnightly.
- Debt collection required weekly.
- General bookkeeping duties including journal entries, expenses entries etc.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Monthly Credit card transaction processing and reconciliations.
- Data entry to assist Project Management and Executive team.
- Assist with monthly invoicing through Project Management software.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Assist the Finance & Operation Analyst in Month-end reporting.
- MYOB Accounting Rights (offline and online), Excel.
Please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised on Hills District Mums.