Age group – 2 years to 7 years
Tiny Toes Ballet is an award-winning ballet school. We were crowned WINNER, Best Performing Arts Category in the 2023 Sydney Hills Local Business Awards and WINNER Best Champion Dance Studio in the 2022 Australian Small Business Champion Awards.
When you join Tiny Toes Ballet, you’re not just attending a dance class, you’re part of our family. At Tiny Toes Ballet, there is no pressure, no big concert, no inappropriate music or moves, no uniform, no hairstyles or makeup to worry about, just throw on your nearest spinning dress and off you go! You will love how stress free our kids ballet and dance classes are!
Our dance school has the most inspiring, professional and friendly dance teachers and staff! They are genius at holding the attention of young kids. The programming is so clever, lots of imagery, props, little rhymes and games that teach the fundamentals of ballet & dance. There is also school readiness/reinforcement; lining up, making a circle, taking turns, counting, following directions, all done in such a way that the kids don’t even know that they are learning!
Dance With Me (2 years plus)
Our Mums & Bubs ballet classes are a magical time of bonding that you can share with your little one creating everlasting memories. We use props such as ribbon sticks, fairy wings, a parachute and musical instruments to encourage rhythm and musicality in your budding dancer.
Why do we encourage you to join our mums and bubs classes? Because it is super fun to dance with your gorgeous little ballerina, especially while they still love to dance with you! You and your little one can learn dancing together, trying out new moves and testing your performance skills. Listen to the music and talk about how it makes you feel and encourage your little one to express themselves through movement. Teach your kid not to be shy or awkward, instead, to be full of joy and natural rhythm. Then, swallow your pride and try it yourself. You’ll be surprised at how good it feels.
Expect to have a very bossy ballet & dance partner. Relax, enjoy and let your little kid show you the way!
Preschool & Tiny Tots (3 years to 6 years)
Our preschool and tiny tots ballet and dance classes are age appropriate and fun. The syllabus is based on creative play with beautiful ballet technique. Joyful and professional yet relaxed, which is perfect for this age group. The warm, inviting and friendly teachers use an enchanting storyline to engage the imaginations of our budding ballerinas and dancers.
Our dance school’s ‘school readiness’ programme has imagination as its theme, to engage and stimulate your kid’s creativity and expression. Your kid will be doing ballet and dance and not even realise it! Your tiny ballerina will walk on tightropes with parasols, gallop with ponies and paint rainbows in the sky with ribbons. There is also lining up, making a circle, taking turns, counting, following directions, all done in such a way that the kids don’t even know they are learning!
The programming is so clever, lots of imagery, props, little rhymes and games that teach the fundamentals of ballet & dance.
At Tiny Toes Ballet, we have no set uniform, no makeup and beautiful age appropriate costumes. We will wow you, your friends and family with our free to watch gorgeous in-class concerts!
Kindy & Year 1 Ballet & Jazz
Our dance school’s Kindy & Year 1 ballet and jazz classes are based on the Royal Academy of Dance’s International Curriculum. Our Kindy and Year 1 classes are specially aimed at school level. Our ongoing teacher training and quarterly updates to our kids ballet and dance class programme ensure a high standard of technique that we are justifiably proud of.
We focus on the Royal Academy of Dance International Syllabus that big dance schools teach, but without the pressure of ballet exams or big stage productions, extra rehearsals, costume costs or stage production fees. The ballet portion focuses on formal ballet training using imagery to engage your child and capture their attention and introduces your child to safe stretching practices.
This formal ballet & dance programme enables our teachers to create strong and confident little dancers; teaching flexibility, technique and dance class etiquette. With age appropriate music and dance steps, this class challenges students technically whilst learning the joy of ballet, jazz and dance.
There will be a big ‘girl/boy’ ballet concert, brand new jazz dances every term and multiple performance opportunities at stages and fetes!
What can you look forward to in a year at Tiny Toes Ballet?
Special event classes/weeks
- Mothers Day Week – a week to celebrate the beautiful women in our lives.
- Annual Daddy Daughter Dance – celebrating the outstanding job dads play as male role models in our children’s lives.
- Book Week Dress Up Day – a day when your tiny tot/pre-schooler dresses up as their favourite book character with a special themed class to one of our favourite books Dogs don’t do Ballet by Anna Kemp.
- Frozen themed ballet classes – a whole term dedicated to all things Frozen!
- End of term Watching Weeks where family and friends are invited into class to watch their tiny tot/pre-schooler perform in front of an audience. A great way to build confidence and instil self-esteem into your darling dancer.
- Our end of year performance and presentation week is magical. You can bring as many family and friends as you like without having to pay for seats and you are welcome to take photos and videos of your own tiny tot/pre-schooler. Your kid’s concert will be held in the last week of term during your kid’s usual class time, day and venue. The dancers wear a beautiful themed costume and have fun showing off the dances they have learnt during the term. At the end of their in-class concert, your kid will receive an exclusive Tiny Toes Ballet medal and certificate.
- Win a bottle of pink Moet and pink Lindt chocolates for Mother’s Day
- Win a Gin Loot Tasting Box, Truckin’ Good Jerky and Whittakers Dark Salted Caramel Chocolates for Father’s Day
- Dress yourself and your pet in a tutu to ‘win a @Bloch tutu’ competition
Fund raising opportunities
- Teddy Bears Picnic – Bandaged Bear Appeal for Westmead Children’s Hospital
- Crazy Hair Day / Crazy Sock Day – supporting Cystic Fibrosis
- Meet a ‘real life’ ballerina fundraiser supporting Cystic Fibrosis
- My First Day at Tiny Toes Ballet – free @Bloch tutu for joining during our special promotion weeks
- 10 page complimentary printable ‘Father’s Day’ booklet
- Free 18 page Safe Stretching Handbook for ballerinas and dancers
Locations: Baulkham Hills, Beaumont Hills, Beecroft, Castle Hill, Cherrybrook, Hornsby, Kellyville, Kings Langley, Marsden Park, Rouse Hill, The Ponds, Winston Hills plus more in the Inner West and North Shore.
Special offer: Obligation free trials are available.