ROLE: Human Resources Systems Coordinator
We need a full-time HR administration and systems ‘wizard’! Perfect for someone who has exemplary communication skills who can help us connect with new team members and ensure their onboarding is an amazing experience. You will play and important role in growing a team of in-home aged and disability staff for a respected, local provider committed to delivering the highest quality supports in our community.
About the Role:
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager, and will work closely with the HR Resources & WH&S Coordinator at our Windsor office (adjoining the Hills district). Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with HR functions including recruitment and selection, documentation & record keeping
- Administer processes involved in recruiting & onboarding field staff including candidate shortlisting, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and preparing offers of employment.
- Undertake HR administrative tasks including preparing correspondence, procedures, forms and reports; processing confidential documents; and maintenance of field staff personnel records.
- Maintain and update the organisation’s electronic HR Information System in relation to staff qualifications and mandatory documents
- Learning and development support including coordinating staff use of the organisation’s online learning program
- Provide customer support to stakeholders including staff, potential staff, and internal customers.
- Undertake staff communications & organisation communication tasks, including publishing the monthly staff newsletter.
- Relevant qualification and/or experience in human resources and training
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to understand human resources issues and functions as they relate to the community care industry
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding customer service skills and well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient administrative and computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
Wendy’s Home Care has proudly been delivering quality in-home support since 1995 and has a strong reputation in the Western Sydney & Blue Mountains communities. We are a well established family-owned and operated organisation.
How to apply:
For further information and a copy of the Position Description or a confidential discussion, please call Kylie on 02 4587 5999 or email email@example.com
If you apply for this role, please mention you saw it advertised via Hills District Mums.