At Mindworx Psychology, we offer specialist assessment and treatment for a range of issues including:
- Anxiety disorders including panic, phobias, generalised anxiety and OCD
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and trauma therapy
- Depression and low mood
- Behavioural issues including oppositional behaviours or school refusal
- Anger management
- General life issues and stress
- Attention deficits and/or hyperactivity disorder (ADD and ADHD)
- Eating disorders including binge eating
- Chronic pain
- Executive and life coaching
- Parenting skills
- Child and family counselling
- Mindfulness training.
Mindworx Psychology is the private practice of Dr Amanda Mullin, a Doctor of Clinical Psychology with a wealth of experience and post-graduate training in clinical psychology. With a family of her own, she understands the pressures that parents and children can face.
Focused towards holistic health, Mindworx Psychology Practice offers a wide range of therapies to meet the needs of our clients – our services include cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), mindfulness, acceptance & commitment therapy, narrative therapy, parent training and solution focused therapies.
We also offer group sessions covering areas such as mindfulness for stress, parenting skills, HSC study without stress and social skills.
We can choose how we think, and learning new skills can help us to make better choices, or help us understand and manage the things happening either inside ourselves or in our environment that are causing us problems. If you are ready for change, we are waiting to help.
Send message to listing owner