Halloween at Castle Hill RSL & Lynwood Country Club. Saturday 28 October to Tuesday 31 October.
Castle Hill RSL and Lynwood Country Club are serving up ‘spooky meals’ including Halloween Pasta, Spiderweb Pizza and a Spooky Charcuterie board between Saturday 28 October and Tuesday 31 October.
Castle Hill RSL only – Saturday 28 October there will be a Halloween Messy Makers session for kids between 10.30am – 12pm (plaster painting). Then from 5pm to 7pm there will be a free Lil Ravers Kids Disco in the Courtyard.
Find out all the details here.
Halloween Trick and Treat Trail at Winston Hills Mall. Saturday 28 October and Sunday 29 October. 10am to 2pm.
Have fun decorating your own trick or treat bag and following the clues around the centre, visiting retailers who will fill your treat bag with goodies! Perfect for children of all ages. Dress up and do it at your own pace in your family groups.
Halloween party & kids’ disco. The Galston Club. Saturday 28 October. 4pm – 6pm.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 28 October. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- Glenorie Village Markets. Sunday 29 October 9am to 1pm. Les Shore Oval.
Heathers the Musical. Friday 20 October – Sunday 29 October. Blackout Theatre Co, Pioneer Theatre, Castle Hill.
- Wahroonga Food and Wine Festival. Sunday 29 October. 11am to 5pm.
- Discovery walkthroughs: Fashionable Trends. Powerhouse Castle Hill. Every Saturday and Sunday in October. From 11am.
- Rouse Hill Estate open to the public. Every Sunday. 10am to 4pm.
- Go for a bush walk. Here are our favourite kid friendly bush walks in the Hills.
- Go for a bike or scooter ride. Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths.
Other articles that might interest you:
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.