Spring Westside Vibe. Friday 25 November. 4pm to 9pm. Hornsby.
A sensory experience across sumptuous food options, pop-up bars, market stalls and five hours of free live music, this is a night not to be missed.
Vibrant lanterns, garlands and reeds will transform the area around Hornsby’s Dural Lane into a magical alleyway for one night.
The Spring Westside Vibe will come alive with music from a range of lively performers to get the party started including local artists.
Black Friday at Castle Towers. Friday 25, Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 November.
Ink Gin Pop-Up Bar, Instant Prizes and Free Haigh’s Chocolates!
BLACK FRIDAY BAR – 11am – 3pm, daily. Book a spot at their pop-up Black Friday Bar, sponsored by Ink Gin, and take a well-earned break from your sales shopping. Located on Level 3, outside David Jones, you can book a 30 minute break at our bar to unwind and plan your next shopping move, all while sipping on an ice-cold Ink Gin and snacking on a decadent macaron. BOOK NOW.
PLAY PLINKO – 10am – 4pm, daily. Spend $150 or more this Black Friday sales weekend to enter their Spend to Win competition for your chance instantly win a $50 Castle Towers gift card. PLUS, they are increasing your chance to win over the Black Friday weekend, giving away hundreds of plays of PLINKO, where you are guaranteed to take home a prize!
Black Friday at Rouse Hill Town Centre
Retailer offers, 10K prize giveaway, live DJ and more! Find out more here.
Riverstone Christmas Concert. Saturday 26 November. 5pm to 9pm.
Riverstone will welcome the 2022 festive season with it’s inaugural Christmas tree light up and concert in the Sam Lane Complex, Park Street from 5pm to 9pm. Local residents can enjoy live performances by local community groups, Christmas carols, a visit from Santa, bbq and ice cream truck, free face painting and glitter tattoos. At 8.45pm the Christmas tree will be lit up, showcasing it’s fairy lights and vibrant decorations.The night will also include the launch of the Mayoress Christmas Gift Appeal.
For more information see here.
Get your photo with Santa
Santa has arrived in most major shopping centres and now is the time to get your Christmas photos before it gets too busy!
- Castle Towers – Santa has already arrived at his enchanted forest set. Bookings can be made here.
- Rouse Hill Town Centre – Santa is once again doing photos in his gorgeous house. There are also pet Santa sessions too. Book here.
- Winston Hills Mall – Santa has arrived and he has a brand new cottage to meet kids in this year!! He’ll be there until 24 December. No need to book, however if you are interested in pet photography see here.
- Stanhope Village – Santa is back this year and arrived on 23 November. Book photos here. There is also pet and sensitive Santa options available.
- North Rocks Shopping Centre – Santa arrives Saturday 26 November. Book here. There are also pet Santa photography sessions available.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 26 November. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Hills UPMarket Sunday 27 November 9am to 2pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- Glenorie Village Markets. Sunday 27 November 9am to 1pm. Les Shore Oval.
Other articles that might interest you:
- The Ultimate Guide to Christmas in the Hills
- Pubs, Clubs or Restaurants with a Playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
- Parks & coffee – a mum’s perfect combination
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.