Blacktown City Medieval Fayre. Saturday May 22 and Sunday May 23. Nurragingy Reserve.
Blacktown’s favourite event, the Medieval Fayre will transform Nurragingy Reserve back into the dark ages over two spectacular days.
Immerse yourself in the medieval culture with the Birds of Prey Show, medieval displays, combat artillery, handmade arts and crafts, free camel and pony rides and working Blacksmith Hut.
The Jousting Competition will be the highlight of the event with riders from all over the country fighting for the prestigious title.
Visitors will experience the excitement of living history at its best and all spectators are encouraged to come dressed in their favourite medieval attire.
Tickets on sale here.
Castle Towers VIP Shopping Weekend. Saturday May 22 and Sunday May 23.
Autumn Winter 21 will come to life over two days of workshops and entertainment at Castle Towers. It’ll be a weekend full of beauty, bubbles and live entertainment that you won’t want to miss.
Discover what’s happening on the VIP Shopping Weekend here.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 22 May. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Hills UPMarket – Sunday 23 May. 9am to 2pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- Glenorie Growers and Artisans Market – Sunday 23 May. 9am to 1pm. Les Shore Oval.
- Bella Fridays 80s Funk Party. Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 21 May. From 8pm.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Kid friendly bush walks in the Hills
- The Hills Sydney: Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Pubs, clubs and restaurants with a playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.