- Sunset Sessions in Hornsby Mall. Every Friday night in February. 5.30pm to 8.30pm.
- Carp fish out at Lake Woodcroft. Saturday 2 February. 7am to 10am.
- The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Every Sunday 11.30am – 3.30pm. Bring the kids along to see rabbits, birds and sheep! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
- Every Tuesday Castle Hill RSL has Kids Day from 10.30am to 11.30am in their Courtyard.
- Chick Flick Trivia Night at the Bella Vista Hotel. Wednesday 6 February. Bella Vista Hotel. From 7pm
- Blacktown City Council Lunar New Year celebrations. Friday 8 February. Nurragingy Reserve, Doonside. 5pm to 9pm.
- Tropfest 2019. Saturday 9 February. Parramatta Park. 4.30pm to 10.30pm.
- Galston Valley Railway Open Day. Sunday 10 February. 9.30am – 3pm.
- City of Parramatta Lunar New Year celebrations. Friday 15 February. Centenary Square Parramatta. 5pm to 9.30pm.
- Rev up Riverstone. Saturday 16 February. Riverstone Marketown car park. 9am to 12pm.
- Jazz at the Pines. Sunday 17 February. 12.30pm to 4pm. Roughly House, Dural.
- Bella Fridays Retro 80s Party. Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 22 February. From 8pm to 1am.
- Aussie NightMarkets – Saturday 2 February. 5pm to 10pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- Sydney Boutique Markets – Sunday 3 February. 10am to 4pm. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 9 February and Saturday 23 February. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Growers’ Markets – Dural Country Club. Sunday 10 February. 9am to 2pm. Dural Country Club.
- Beaumont Village Markets – Saturday 23 February. 4pm to 8pm. Beaumont Village.
- Glenorie Growers Market – Sunday 24 February. 9am to 1pm. Glenorie RSL.
- The Hills UPMarket – Sunday 24 February. 8.30am to 3pm. Hills District Pony Club.
- FREE storytime sessions for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers are held by libraries in the Hills throughout the week. For the full calendar see here. Note: these sessions aren’t run during school holidays.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Term 1 2019 Activities and Classes Guide
- Kid friendly bush walks in the Hills
- The Hills Sydney: Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Pubs, Clubs or Restaurants with a Playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.