- Mother’s Day – Sunday 12 May 2019
- Gossip Girl Trivia Night at Bella Vista Hotel. Wednesday 1 May. 7pm to 10pm.
- Cinco De Mayo weekend at Bella Vista Hotel. Bottomless tacos and Margaritas. Friday 3 May to Sunday 5 May.
- Free Comic Book Day at Parramatta Library. Saturday 4 May. 10am to 12pm.
- The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Every Sunday 11.30am – 3.30pm. Bring the kids along to see rabbits, birds and sheep! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
- Every Tuesday Castle Hill RSL has Kids Day from 10.30am to 11.30am in their Courtyard.
- The Hawkesbury Show. Friday 10 May, Saturday 11 May and Sunday 12 May.
- Riverstone Festival. Saturday 11 May, 9.30am – 3pm.
- Galston Valley Railway Open Day. Sunday 12 May. From 9.30am to 3pm.
- Bella Fridays RNB Takeover. Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 17 May. From 8pm.
- The Westside Vibe. Friday 17 May. Dural Lane and William Street Carpark, Hornsby. 4pm – 9pm.
- Fire Station Open Day. Saturday 18 May, 10am – 2pm.
- Blacktown City Medieval Fayre. Saturday May 18 and Sunday May 19. Nurragingy Reserve.
- Gilmore Girls Trivia Night at Bella Vista Hotel. Wednesday 22 May. 7pm to 10pm.
- Book reading with Matt Cosgrove (Alpacas with Maraccas) as part of National Simultaneous Storytime. Wednesday 22 May. 11am to 12pm. Pennant Hills Library.
- Sweet Indulgence Dessert Festival. Thursday 23 May. 4pm to 9pm. Blacktown Village Green.
- Pinkfong Baby Shark (part of Blacktown City Festival). Thursday 23 May. 1pm to 1.30pm.
- Australia’s Biggest Morning Tea at Hills Super Centre. Thursday 23 May from 10am. More information can be found here.
- It’s Tee Time (part of Blacktown City Festival). Thursday 23 May, Friday 24 May and Saturday 25 May. Blacktown Village Green.
- Tuff Nutterz at Castle Hill Showground. Australia’s largest inflatable obstacle course. Saturday 25 & Sunday 26 May. More info here.
- Streets Alive and Parade Day (part of Blacktown City Festival). Saturday 25 May. 9am to 4pm. Blacktown CBD.
- Pennant Hills Public School Fete. Sunday 26 May. 10am to 3pm.
- Trolls Kids Day at Castle Hill RSL. Tuesday 28 May. From 11am to 2pm.
- Bella Fridays 90s Throwback party. Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 31 May. From 8pm.
- Aussie NightMarkets – Saturday 4 May. 5pm to 10pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- Sydney Boutique Markets – Sunday 5 May. 10am to 4pm. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 11 May and Saturday 25 May. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Growers’ Markets – Dural Country Club. Sunday 12 May. 9am to 2pm. Dural Country Club.
- Glenorie Growers Market – Sunday 26 May. 9am to 1pm. Glenorie RSL.
- The Hills UPMarket – Sunday 26 May. 8.30am to 3pm. Hills District Pony Club.
- FREE storytime sessions for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers are held by libraries in the Hills throughout the week. For the full calendar see here. Note: these sessions aren’t run during school holidays.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Term 2 2019 Activities and Classes Guide
- Kid friendly bush walks in the Hills
- The Hills Sydney: Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Pubs, Clubs or Restaurants with a Playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.