- Celebrate the Silly Season with Hills District Mums and Bella Vista Hotel! Join us for a fabulously festive evening full of food, shopping, fun and more! Enjoy music, wine and food tastings, and pick up some Christmas presents at our artisan markets. Tickets: $10. Wednesday 21 November, 6pm – 9pm at the Bella Vista Hotel. Tickets entitle you to food and wine tastings throughout the night and a glass on sparkling wine on arrival. Tickets can be purchased here. More than 150 tickets have already been sold so don’t miss out!
- Every Tuesday Castle Hill RSL has Kids Day from 10.30am to 11.30am in their Courtyard.
- The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Open every Sunday 11.30am – 3.30pm. Bring the kids along to see baby animals! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
- Quakers Hill Festival. Saturday 3 November. 10am to 3pm.
- Santa’s Arrival at Castle Towers. Saturday 3 November from 10am. Join Santa, Mrs Claus and friends to celebrate Santa’s arrival at Castle Towers. The Christmas parade starts at the Customer Service desk on Level 3 and will conclude with a Christmas show at Santa’s Throne on Level 2.
- Santa’s Arrival at Rouse Hill Town Centre. Saturday 3 November. 11am to 3.30pm. Santa and over 800 of his friends will perform in a magical parade down Main Street from 11am, featuring special guests Dora the Explorer and Paw Patrol! This will be followed by a concert in Town Square with Santa and his special guests to kick off the festive season at RHTC.
- Santas Arrival at Winston Hills Mall. Saturday 3 November.
- Hambledon Public School Movie Under the Stars (The Greatest Showman). Saturday 3 November. 4pm to 9.30pm Bali Drive, Quakers Hill.
- Parramatta Foundation Day. Sunday 4 November. 11am to 5pm. More details here.
- Blacktown City Pet Festival. Sunday 4 November. 10am to 2pm.
- Melbourne Cup, Tuesday 6 November, local venues holding events include:
- Bella Vista Hotel, from 12.30pm.
- The Fiddler Rouse Hill, from 11.30am
- The Epping Club, from 12.30pm
- The Australian Hotel and Brewery, from 10am.
- Remembrance Day. Sunday 11 November.
- Armistice Day – Parramatta Remembers. Remembrance Day Service – War Memorial, Prince Alfred Square, Parramatta. 10.30am to 11.30am. Armistice Family Open Day – Royal Lancer Barracks – 12pm to 4pm.
- Centenary of Armistice at Bella Vista Farm Park. 4.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Galston Valley Railway Open Day. Sunday 11 November. 9.30am to 3pm.
- The Rouse Hill Rumble. Sunday 11 November. 8am to 3pm. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Earn Your Tucker at Rouse Hill House and Farm. Sunday 11 November. 10.30am to 12.30pm.
- Santa’s Arrival at North Rocks Shopping Centre. Saturday 17 November. 11am. A parade including Rudolph, Frosty and many more of his friends! And Santa of course!
- Santas Arrival Party at Stanhope Village. Saturday 17 November. Complete with a Christmas Parade, Christmas Pop Up Stores, Face Painting, Balloon Twisting, Dancing and Fun! Santa and his friends will perform a fun parade through the Centre from 10.30am. Following the Parade there will be Centre wide activations and Santa Photos will commence.
- Parramatta Loy Krathong. Saturday 17 November. 4pm to 10pm. Celebrate the magical energy, sounds and flavours of Thailand. Plus there will be enchanting lighting treats, traditional games and a range of South East Food offerings.
- Art Fair. Saturday 17 November. 10am to 4pm. Aberdeen House Rouse Hill. North West Disability Services.
- The Beanies Christmas Show. Tuesday 20 November. Pioneer Theatre Castle Hill. Find out more here.
- Celebrate the Silly Season with Hills District Mums and Bella Vista Hotel. Wednesday 21 November. From 6pm to 9pm. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Lighting of the tree ceremony, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Thursday 22 November from 5pm. Celebrate the spirit of Christmas at the Annual Lighting of the Tree Ceremony in Town Square Rouse Hill Town Centre. Enjoy a night of carols, fireworks and a special Christmas Show featuring the Grinch before we officially light up the RHTC Christmas Tree. Festivities commence from 5pm.
- 80s Funk Party at Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 23 November. From 6pm and DJ starts at 8.30pm.
- Santa’s Breakfast at North Rocks Shopping Centre. Saturday 24 November. 7.45am for 8am start. $5 per child. See customer service desk to book.
- Blacktown Christmas Light Up Concert. Thursday 29 November. 6pm to 9pm. Includes Dreamworks Trolls Kids Show, christmas carols, live stage performances by community groups, face painting and a list from Santa Claus.
- Sydney Boutique Markets. Sunday 4 November, 10am – 4pm. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Bella Vista Farm Open Day and Free Spirit Markets. Sunday 4 November. 9am to 2pm. Bella Vista Farm.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market. Saturday 10 November and Saturday 24 November 8am – 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- My Kids NSW Market. Sunday 11 November. 9am to 12pm. Bernie Mullane, Kellyville.
- Tangara Twilight Christmas Market. Sunday 11 November. 3pm to 8pm. Cherrybrook.
- Arcadia Markets and Car Show. Saturday 17 November. 8am to 3pm. Arcadia Public School.
- Beaumont Village Markets. Saturday 24 November. 4pm to 8pm. Beaumont Village.
- Aussie NightMarket at Castle Hill. Saturday 24 November. 5pm to 10pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Hills UPMarket. Sunday 25 November, 8.30am – 3pm. Hills District Pony Club.
- Glenorie Growers Market. Sunday 25 November, 8am – 1pm. Glenorie RSL.
- FREE storytime sessions for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers are held by libraries in the Hills throughout the week. For the full calendar see here.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Kid friendly bush walks in the Hills
- Upgraded playground: Castle Hill Heritage Park
- The Hills Sydney: Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Pubs, Clubs or Restaurants with a Playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.