The learn-to-ride track at Twickenham Reserve Kellyville was the first to open in the Hills. It is super cute with road signs, roundabouts and even a petrol bowser.
Stage 2 of the development of this Reserve saw the opening of a playground right next door to the learn-to-ride track which includes slides, a climbing structure, pommel spinner and dinosaur eggs sculpture.
Whilst there are no toilets and limited shade, there is a shelter, picnic setting and a drink station.
Since this track opened, 3 more have been built by the Hills Shire Council.
If you are yet to visit the others here are the details:
- Crestwood Reserve Baulkham Hills. Read more here.
- Coolong Reserve Castle Hill. Read more here.
- Centenary of ANZAC Reserve Castle Hill. Read more here.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Upgraded playground: Castle Hill Heritage Park
- Balcombe Heights Skate Plan unveiled
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths