New playgrounds are opening here, there and everywhere in the Hills at the moment! So, if you love exploring all things shiny and new, there are plenty of places for you to check out. Plus, we’ve given you a heads up on a couple of newbies on their way!
Castle Hill Heritage Park
The playground at Castle Hill Heritage Park has undergone a makeover. Read more here.
Coolong Reserve, Castle Hill
A learn-to-ride track has been added to a park that has a great little pre-existing playground. Read more here.
Half Penny Reserve Kellyville
This is a brand new playground with views across the Hills. Read more here.
West Epping Park
West Epping Park has undergone a complete transformation! Read more here.
Gorman Avenue Reserve Kellyville
A brand new playground opened on Gorman Avenue in Kellyville. Read more here. Note: the flying fox at this one isn’t quite in operation yet.
Two new learn-to-ride tracks are being installed in the Hills.
- Centenary of Anzac Reserve, Kellyville
- Crestwood Reserve, Baulkham Hills
Other articles that might interest you:
- The Hills Sydney: Winter School Holiday Guide
- Things to do this June: The Hills Sydney
- Ten new eateries to join Castle Towers
- Three new learn to ride track to be built in the Hills
- Balcombe Heights Skate Plan unveiled
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths