Flashback Festival. Castle Towers. Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 May
Castle Towers is hitting rewind this weekend! Visit the centre for its Flashback Festival! There’s a pop-up cocktail bar, retro photo moments, giveaways & huge comps, exclusive retailer offers and so much more. For full details visit https://bit.ly/3oPELpO
The Westside Vibe. Friday 5 May. 4pm to 9pm. Dural Lane, Hornsby.
The Westside Vibe returns, overflowing with rhythm, creativity, colour, and the smells of global cuisine. A night of music, creativity and local performers, Sydney’s best food trucks, pop-up bars, market stalls and more. For more information see here.
Coronation Family Picnic hosted by Julian Leeser at Fagan Park Galston. Saturday 6 May from 12pm to 3pm.
Have some grown up fun at Bella Vista Hotel
- Sportsman’s Lunch with Ben Elias, Steve “Blocker” Roach and Paul Sironen. Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 5 May. From 12pm.
- Drag Bingo Brunch with Bottomless Cocktails at Bella Vista Hotel. Saturday 6 May. From 11am to 2pm.
- Total Recall Live for Retro Night at Bella Vista Hotel. Saturday 6 May from 9pm.
Free Learn to Skate Workshops. Bella Vista Pocket Park. Saturday 6 May. 9am to 1.30pm.
Kids, grab your skateboards and head to Bella Vista Pocket Park for free Totem Skate workshops every month. These fun and relaxed workshops focus on the development of motor skills and confidence building. The workshops are open to 6–12-year-olds. Helmets, skateboards, elbow and knee pads are provided, but you are welcome to bring your own equipment if you’d prefer. Register now to avoid missing out.
Carmel Village grand opening family festival. Sunday 7 May. From 10am.
- Meet Chase & Marshall from Paw Patrol
- Grand opening ceremony
- Kids Bubbletopia
- Live music
- Loads of giveaways.
Powerhouse Castle Hill
Powerhouse Castle Hill is open every Saturday and Sunday. Here’s what’s on this Saturday and Sunday:
- Discovery Walkthrough: Pause, Rewind, Play. Every Saturday and Sunday in May. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Meet the Robots: Mars Rover. Every Saturday and Sunday in May. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
Roselea Public School Brick Fair. Sunday 7 May. 10am to 3pm.
Markets and other ideas
- Sydney Boutique Markets – Sunday 7 May. 10am to 4pm. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Bella Vista Farm Open Day. Sunday 7 May. 9am to 2pm.
- Rouse Hill Estate open to the public. Every Sunday. 10am to 4pm.
- The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Every Sunday 11am – 2pm. Bring the kids along to see rabbits, birds and sheep! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
Other articles that might interest you: