Little Chicks at the Flicks. Event Cinemas Castle Towers. Sunday 28 May. 10.30am
On Sunday 28 May, Event Cinemas Castle Towers is making magic happen with a special ‘Little Chicks at the Flicks’ screening of The Little Mermaid. Each child ticket will receive a bonus* The Little Mermaid activity book, available for collection in cinema only, and are strictly while stocks last.
Book tickets here
*Strictly while stocks last. Only valid for the Little Chicks at the Flicks screening of ‘The Little Mermaid’ at 10.30am on Sunday 28 May, 2023. Limited to one The Little Mermaid activity book per child ticket only. Collection of The Little Mermaid activity book occurs on the day of the screening and will be on a first served basis. Products may vary and change without notice.
Streets Alive and Parade Day (part of Blacktown City Festival). Saturday 27 May. 9am to 4pm. Blacktown CBD.
The Streets Alive and Parade Day will return to Blacktown CBD, bringing an array of colour and entertainment to the streets. Featuring 5 performance areas, art and crafts, market stalls, free amusement rides, free petting zoo roving entertainment and an international food market, there will be something for the entire family to enjoy.
Commencing at 11am, a vibrant and spectacular street parade will travel through the CBD, showcasing Blacktown’s multiculturalism, their history and emergency services. Meet Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol at 10am, 12.15pm and 1.30pm in Bowman Hall.
For full information click here.
Have some grown up fun at Bella Vista Hotel
- Uptown Funk Retro Night at Bella Vista Hotel. Saturday 27 May from 9pm.
- Grease Musical Brunch with Bottomless Cocktails. Bella Vista Hotel. Saturday 27 May and Sunday 28 May. 11am, 12noon or 1pm.
Brickbuilt Sydney – A lego fan event. Saturday 27 May, 9am to 5pm and Sunday 28 May, 10am to 4pm.
A family-friendly event suitable for all ages. Sydney Showground at Sydney Olympic Park.
More information and to purchase tickets click here.
GLOW at Sydney Zoo. Friday 12 May through to Saturday 17 June. 5.30pm – 10pm each night.
- Adults 16+ $29.99
- Children 3-15 $24.99
- Infants 0-2 FREE
Visit House Down Under at Rouse Hill Town Centre – HDMs receive 10% off
- 12pm to 6pm: Monday – Friday
- 10am – 6pm: Saturday – Sunday
Do something different on the weekend! Enter code HillsMums10 when purchasing tickets for a 10% discount. For more info & tickets visit https://housedownunder.com.au/
Powerhouse Castle Hill
Powerhouse Castle Hill is open every Saturday and Sunday. Here’s what’s on this Saturday and Sunday:
- Discovery Walkthrough: Pause, Rewind, Play. Every Saturday and Sunday in May. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Meet the Robots: Mars Rover. Every Saturday and Sunday in May. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Every Sunday 11am – 2pm.
Bring the kids along to Lynwood Country Club to see rabbits, goats and sheep! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 27 May. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Hills UPMarket. Sunday 28 May. 9am to 2pm. Castle Hill Showground.
Other articles that might interest you: