Parramatta North Female Artisan Markets. Saturday 17 June. Fleet Street, Parramatta North. 8am to 2pm.
Enjoy a thoughtfully curated showcase of fine goods and crafts, produced by talented local female artisans, artists and crafters, at the Female Artisan Markets, in Parramatta North on Saturday 17 June. A celebration of arts and culture from Western Sydney and surrounding areas, visiting the markets is also a wonderful opportunity to learn about Parramatta North’s transformation over the years and acknowledge the precincts past.
Once you’ve picked up some unique arts and crafts, there is more to explore in Parramatta North. There’s also plenty to keep the kids entertained with old fashioned games and facilitated craft activities. Next, explore the history in your own time with a visit to the interactive historical touchscreen exhibit in the Western Sydney Startup Hub, or take a self-guided tour of Parramatta North’s iconic heritage-listed buildings.
The Female Artisan Markets are inclusive and pet friendly. The markets will be held at 5 Fleet Street, North Parramatta from 8am to 2pm.
Pick your own fruit
Check out our list of places to visit here. At the moment mandarin picking is the thing to do! And you can also get tomatoes and pink lady apples.
GLOW at Sydney Zoo. Friday 12 May through to Saturday 17 June. 5.30pm – 10pm each night.
- Adults 16+ $29.99
- Children 3-15 $24.99
- Infants 0-2 FREE
Visit House Down Under at Rouse Hill Town Centre – HDMs receive 10% off
- 12pm to 6pm: Monday – Friday
- 10am – 6pm: Saturday – Sunday
Do something different on the weekend! Enter code HillsMums10 when purchasing tickets for a 10% discount. For more info & tickets visit https://housedownunder.com.au/
The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Every Sunday 11am – 2pm.
Bring the kids along to Lynwood Country Club to see rabbits, goats and sheep! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
- Go for a bush walk. Here are our favourite kid friendly bush walks in the Hills.
- Go for a bike or scooter ride. Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths.
- Check out Jellybean Jam live at Bella Vista Hotel. Saturday 17 June from 9pm.
- Discovery Walkthrough: Pause, Rewind, Play. Every Saturday and Sunday in June. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Winter School Holidays Guide
- Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Day trips from the Hills
- Parks & coffee – a mum’s perfect combination
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.