- Cherrybrook Movie Under the Stars. Saturday 2 March. John Purchase Oval. From 4.30pm to 9.30pm (movie starts at dusk). Movie: The Incredibles 2. Fireworks after the movie.
- Holifest (Festival of Colours). Sunday 3 March. Castle Hill Showground. 11am to 4pm.
- Neale Whitaker at the Hills Super Centre. Wed 6 March, 11am – 1pm. Register here.
- Drag Bingo Night at Bella Vista Hotel. Wednesday 6 March. 7pm to 10pm.
- The Farm at Lynwood Country Club. Every Sunday 11.30am – 3.30pm. Bring the kids along to see rabbits, birds and sheep! They’ll be entertained by the animal feedings and learn about life on the farm.
- Every Tuesday Castle Hill RSL has Kids Day from 10.30am to 11.30am in their Courtyard.
- Galston Valley Railway Open Day. Sunday 10 March. From 9.30am to 3pm.
- Echidna Kids Bushwalk. Tuesday 12 March. 10am to 11.30am. Pennant Hills.
- Bella Fridays 90s Throwback party. Bella Vista Hotel. Friday 15 March. From 8pm.
- Parramasala. Prince Alfred Square Parramatta. Friday 15 March to Sunday 17 March. 9am to 11pm.
- Beaumont Hills Public School Autumn Fair. Saturday 16 March. 10am to 3pm. Beaumont Hills Public School
- Kids in the Kitchen Workshop. Saturday 16 March and Sunday 17 March. Various times between 11am and 2pm. Westpoint Blacktown.
- Autumn Harvest Festival at Rouse Hill House and Farm. Sunday 24 March. 9am to 3pm.
- Wiggles and Giggles Dural grand Open Day. Sunday 24 March.10.30am-2.30pm.
SCHOOL OPEN DAYS
- Mount St Benedict College Open Day – Sunday 3 March, 10am to 2pm.
- Loreto Normanhurst Open Day – Saturday 9 March, 11am to 3pm.
- Tara Anglican School Open Day – Saturday 9 March, 12pm to 3pm.
- Santa Sophia Catholic College Box Hill Secondary Open Night – Wednesday 20 March, 4pm – 7pm.
- Santa Sophia Catholic College Box Hill Primary Open Night – Wednesday 27 March, 4pm – 7pm.
- Hills Grammar Open Day – Friday 29 March, 9am.
- Glenhaven Public School Twilight Markets – Friday 1 March. 5pm to 9pm. Glenhaven Oval. Stalls, food trucks, rides and fireworks.
- Aussie NightMarkets – Saturday 2 March. 5pm to 10pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- Sydney Boutique Markets – Sunday 3 March. 10am to 4pm. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 9 March. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Growers’ Markets – Dural Country Club. Sunday 10 March. 9am to 2pm. Dural Country Club.
- Glenorie Growers Market – Sunday 24 March. 9am to 1pm. Glenorie RSL.
- The Hills UPMarket – Sunday 24 March. 8.30am to 3pm. Hills District Pony Club.
- My Kids Market Kellyville – Sunday 31 March. 9am to 12pm. Bernie Mullane Sports Complex.
- FREE storytime sessions for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers are held by libraries in the Hills throughout the week. For the full calendar see here. Note: these sessions aren’t run during school holidays.
Other articles that might interest you:
- Term 1 2019 Activities and Classes Guide
- Kid friendly bush walks in the Hills
- The Hills Sydney: Best playgrounds for Under 5s
- Pubs, Clubs or Restaurants with a Playground in the Hills
- Parks in the Hills with bike and scooter paths
Did you know it’s free to list your event on hillsdistrictmums.com.au? We use our calendar to compile this list! List your event for FREE here.