House Down Under. Rouse Hill Town Centre.
House Down Under, Australia’s first and only inverted house experience, is now at Rouse Hill Town Centre. Capture the most surreal photos, have a laugh, create unique poses from an inverted perspective. A unique and fun attraction not only for the kids but adults too! A great way to have a good family time and have a great upside-down experience. For more information and to book see here.
School holiday fun at Castle Towers
Have some fun at Castle Towers this weekend. From 10 April to 23 April, visit The Skill Set and put your sporting skills to the test. Find out more here. And once you are done with that, add in a Bundle of Fun pass. From striking out at bowling to catching the latest flicks on the big screen, Castle Towers have got the whole family covered with hours of fun. Their Bundle of Fun Pass puts you in the driver’s seat with access to all FOUR of their great entertainment attractions (Event, Strike, Holey Moley and iPlay) and more! Find out more here.
Powerhouse Castle Hill
There’s a ton of fun for the whole family at Powerhouse Castle Hill this weekend:
- Lego Robots – Saturday 22 April.
- Family Lego Coding – Sunday 23 April.
- Family Minecraft Challenge – Sunday 23 April.
- Minecraft Mini Challenge – Saturday 22 April.
- Screen Printing Workshops – Saturday 22 April and Sunday 23 April.
Plus the following walkthroughs are happening every Saturday and Sunday in April.
- Discovery Walkthrough: What’s that Sound? Every Saturday and Sunday in April. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Meet the Robots: Mars Rover. Every Saturday and Sunday in April. Powerhouse Castle Hill. 10.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
Inflatable Holiday Fun at The Centre Dural
These school holidays, your kids can get out some energy jumping on a wide range of inflatable rides at The Centre in Dural while you can sit back and enjoy their cafe. 2 hour sessions are available between the hours of 9am to 4pm, no prior booking required. Tickets start at $9 for kids 4 and under, and $17 for kids 5 and over, but discounts are available for multiple kids or multi day bookings. See website for details.
- Castle Hill Farmers and Fine Food Market – Saturday 22 April. 8am to 12pm. Castle Hill Showground.
- The Hills UPMarket. Sunday 23 April. 9am to 2pm. Castle Hill Showground.
Other articles that might interest you: